We've all been there. Retching in the stench of orc guts, battered and broken, bleeding on the battlefield, a massive great-axe clenched between two raw fists. It's just you and the enemy orc remaining, a single, proud orc, not fearful but driven to kill. The good news is you got some great gear from the crate you purchased with Mom's credit card this morning.
This week on the pod we cover Middle Earth: Shadow of War, the follow up to 2014's Shadow of Mordor. Per usual, this page doubles as both a preview of what we plan to cover and show notes once the podcast is recorded. Feel free to reach out to us via any of our channels, including the contact form here on this site.
Middle Earth: Shadow of War
- The Stardew Valley creator’s next game will be in the same world but a different genre
- Cuphead developers say a collectors edition is in the work
- Mass Effect: Andromeda is headed to Origin Access
- Facebook announces $199 Oculus Go, drops core Oculus bundle to $399 permanently
- Over 10 million players have flocked to Fortnite's Battle Royale in its first two weeks
Corey saw the newest Pirates of the Caribbean movie, started watching The Good Place
What We Played:
Kingdoms and Castles, Trine 3, Total Warhammer 2, Cuphead, Divinity: Original Sin 2
Feedback, Game Giveaway and Football Locks