Well, we just about survived 2017. Barring anything catastrophic in the next 3 days, we should welcome 2018 with clear eyes and full hearts (so that we CAN'T LOSE!). To kick off the new year proper, let's talk about how we're going to approach 2018's world of games.
- Our 2018 Gaming Resolutions
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Release Date May Have Leaked
- FCC Extends Video Game Accessibility Waiver For The Last Time
- World Health Organization consider recognizing “gaming disorder” as a mental health condition
- PlayStation Plus January 2018 Lineup
- Valkyria Chronicles 4 looks dope
- Will watched El Camino Christmas and took it easy.
- Dan had a crazy Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, including an albatross sized brown bat in his basement.
- Corey slayed a mouse and watched more Dragon Ball Z.
What We Played
- Corey beat Bury Me, My Love and Life is Strange: Before the Storm
- Dan beat Episode 1 of Life is Strange: Before the Storm and Nier Automata
Feedback, Game Giveaway, Football Locks
- Games that changed of our view of the outside world